- About us
- Products and services
- Photo gallery
The product portfolio has been developed according to the market demand. Majority of the portfolio refers to the production of equipment for boiler plants, heat distribution stations and process industry. The following products can be emphasized (click the product name to view the photos) :
EXPANSION DEVICES - devices for pressure maintenance in heating and cooling systems
SANITARY WATER HEATING BOILERS (with steam, hydronic, electric and combined heaters)
ACCUMULATION TANKS sanitary water
INERTIAL STORAGE TANKS for cooling or warming water, glycol or similar media
EXPANSION VESSELS closed and open
SILPHOS - sanitary water softeners
MANIFOLDS AND COLLECTORS hot water
HYDRAULIC COMPENSATORS in heating and cooling systems
LIQUID FUEL TANKS (with single or double wall)
PROCESS EQUIPMENT (for oil, gas and pharmaceutical industry)
Our production facility is located in the business zone of the town Oroslavje, with the surface area of 14500 sqm. The production is being carried out in a heated closed environment with the total surface of 3500 sqm, where we house following production operations:
1. metal sheet and tube preparing:
- continuous shot blasting
- CNC gas or plasma metal sheet cutting
- preparations for welding
- metal sheet bending
- using different welding devices and techniques
- mechanical linear and circular MIG/MAG // GMAW/FCAW and mechanical SAW welding
6. anticorrosive protection with thermo lacquering facility
Machine processing takes place in a separate facility, with the following equipment:
- SANCO 2214 processing center
- classic machinery
The warehouse is located in a separate closed object with the surface area of 480 sqm and an open-air part with the surface of 10000 sqm.
The production facilities are equipped with 6 cranes with load-bearing capacity of 5 or 10 tons.
The production has been broadened by our own manufacture of nameplates using laser technology with Epilog CO2 laser, rendering fast, precise and lasting print.
NEW: construction of production hall for the production of stainless steel products with a surface area of 801.68 m and purchased machinery and equipment. More information HERE.
A great deal of the product portfolio consists of pressure vessels which are being produced in accordance with the Pressure equipment directive (Croatian edition, NN 79/16) and the European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU. For purposes of pressure vessel manufacturing we have obtained certificates of compliance with EN ISO 3834-2 (DIN EN ISO 3834-2) standards, and the production approval pursuant to the Directive 2014/68/EU, Annex I, App. 3.1 issued by the compliance assessment authorities TÜV Nord and TÜV Croatia. We provide complete documentation and perform necessary NDT testing of the said equipment (UT, MT, PT, VT) along with its very manufacturing. The pressure vessel products portfolio comprise:
- hydrophore vessels
- compressed air tanks
- hydraulic shock absorbers for water supply systems
- heat exchangers
- sterile steam generators
- ammonia tanks (separators and accumulator tanks)
- boiling water, steam, compressed air and other media manifolds and collectors
- hyperbaric chambers
- other pressure vessel types
We make pressure vessel calculations pursuant to the following norms: EN 13445, ASME Code, AD 2000 and provide technical drawings created in AutoCAD and SolidWorks programs.
Within our production facility, we are processing carbon steel and stainless austenitic steel in separate objects. Our production capabilities allow complete manufacture of products with the following dimensions:
- diameter up to 3,5 m
- mass up to 20 tons per single component.
In line with customer specifications we manufacture products with dimensions and mass which may exceed these limits. Using our tools and equipment it is within our capacity to perform the following operations:
- welding using different techniques, performed by qualified and certified welders: TIG // GTAW welding, MMAW // SMAW welding, manual or mechanical MIG/MAG // GMAW/FCAW welding, mechanical SAW welding
- gas and oxygen cutting of carbon steel with a thickness of up to 100 mm
- plasma cutting of stainless steel with a thickness of up to 40 mm
- circular bending of sheet metal with a thickness of up to 25 mm and a width of 2000 mm
- angle bending of sheet metal of up to 12 mm thickness and 3500 mm length
- turning of flanges with a diameter of up to 1400 mm
- processing the tube sheets with a diameter of up to 1200 mm, groove milling, hole drilling and grooving, thread cutting, etc.
- making expanded joints of tube-to-tubesheet with a diameter of tube up to 60 mm
- nameplate manufacturing
- we have the capacity to develop and manufacture own devices and tools for the specific needs in our production.
Our Project Team consists of 14 mechanical engineers, one of them being EWE/IWE engineer, one EWE/IWE engineer + IWIP-C inspector and one authorized mechanical engineer, and 5 mechanical technicians. The Project Team of engineers and technicians performs heat exchanger and pressure vessel calculations and prepares the pertaining workshop documentation using the contemporary 2D and 3D CAD/CAM programs, all in accordance with the highest standards and market demands. We independently create cutting plans and programs for CNC cutting machines and CNC machine tools.
The expert know-how and the many years of experience of our project team in preparing calculations for heat exchangers and pressure vessels are apparent from the projects realized in the past and also become obvious when speaking to our satisfied customers. The Project Team members participate in the work of HZN and HAA, the CENI organization, the Croatian Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, co-operate with experts and professors at the Zagreb University's FSB,and take part in various seminars, courses and educational programs.
In our efforts to fulfill the needs of our clients we are performing a continuous quality control of our products, thereby introducing the following:
- EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- EN ISO 3834-2 Certificate
- EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Certificate according PED 2014/68/EU, Annex I, App. 3.1
In order to attain the highest quality of welding joints we independently perform the following NDT testing which is performed by Level-2 certified professional staff:
- ultrasonic testing of the welded joints
- magnetic particle testing of the welded joints
- penetrant testing of the welded joints
- visual check of the welded joints
Apart from this, we perform the following:
- thickness measuring of the colour layers
- measuring wall thickness
- medium flow metering
- water tightness testing
- air tightness testing
- water pressure testing
- vessel interior endoscopic check
Other required tests conducted by the external accredited institutions:
- radiographic testing of the welded joints
- high voltage pinhole detection of colour layers
- hardness testing
- destructive testing, etc.
Surface treatment applied to carbon steels are:
- mechanical shot blasting
- manual shot blasting in a chamber
- applying colours by air spraying
- applying colours by airless spraying
Surface treatment applied to stainless steels:
- pickling and passivation through spray-on
- electrochemical pickling and passivation
- mechanical grinding
We have the possibility to arrange the transport of all our products to the place of assembly or to the storage facilities of our customers. We thereby pay special attention to product packaging and the protection of our product against damage during transport. The transported goods are packed on pallets or in boxes and protected with foils.
We provide prompt and high-quality maintenance service for all our products.
To provide service for the equipment, we need your request enclosed with the following data:
- product name and designation
- serial number of the product
- location of the installed equipment
- your contacts
Request for maintenance service can be sent to our official e-mail address: [email protected], and our staff will contact you as soon as possible.